It’s our planet too
Inside Outside Facility Services acts in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to upholding environmentally and socially responsible practices in our day-to-day operations. If your stakeholders are equally committed to creating a sustainable work environment, they can rest easy with us
Specifically, Inside Outside strategies include:
- Work according to our environmental certifications, taking care to carry out all cleaning functions in an environmentally sensitive manner.
- Operate in an environmentally conscious manner through recycling, the prevention of pollution and conservation of resources, and the promotion of environmental responsibility among our staff.
- Encourage staff to work in a manner that mitigates adverse environmental impact.
- Treat and manage our clients’ waste in order to minimise environmental impact and work with our clients to prevent the release of harmful substances into the atmosphere.
- Reviews environmental objectives to facilitate continual improvement.
- We integrate effective environmental management practices into our planning, operation and contracting activities through our organisations framework and procedures.We comply with environmental legislation, regulations, and other requirements relevant to operations.
Furthermore, IOFS staff only use products that are recommended for the particular surfaces in your building, thereby ensuring their longevity and the value of your property.